Gora_aks
  •  Gora_aks
  • 70.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2016-11-16T11:56:45Z
hi support , i am busy doing an ecu change on bmw e90 323i msv80.1 while flashing the ecu for isn number my program stopped working , now shows no program in flash.
try to start from start but autohex says ecu not supported
please assist
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Gora_aks
  •  Gora_aks
  • 70.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2016-11-16T12:16:29Z
while flashing ecu for isn , it loses communication with wvci , now i cant do anything ecu is stuck with no program in flash in ecu programming and on deme isn manager says not supported by microtronik
please assist
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-11-16T12:40:17Z
Why you don't try to fix your USB problem? you posted same problem 1-2 months ago, the same reason.
We will fix it again this time, please fix your USB issue ASAP
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-11-16T13:35:20Z
DME back to normal mode,
You used incompatible DME and you were trying to read ISN with a faulty USB connection.
It was possible to return it back to normal mode if you chose a correct DME.If your USB connection was OK, you would not meet such an issue.
You must fix your USB ASAP. To reinstall the software will not help, you have a problem in one of the following:
- Your laptop
- Your USB cable
- Your WVCI USB connector
Gbyleveldt
2016-11-22T04:44:36Z
Originally Posted by: Gora_aks 

while flashing ecu for isn , it loses communication with wvci , now i cant do anything ecu is stuck with no program in flash in ecu programming and on deme isn manager says not supported by microtronik
please assist

I've been using Autohex for a few months now and have lately been doing multiple ECUs each day. I have never, not once, had any connection issues between wvci and PC. As technical suggests, have a look at your PC or USB cable. Something is wrong there.