samyboy1967
2021-08-04T19:22:29Z
hello every one
lately i have to much problem reseting mileage in BDC its like 3 different cars BMW X5 and X6 . autohex just destrying the BDC and i cant even restore , as if autohex doesn't recognized it conected to a BDC or FEM . and when i plug back the BDC to car there is no more comunication with ISTA or autohex or autel , bdc is just dead . i have done a lot of those BDC in the passed and i never had any problem . its just latly i am getting to much problem and its stresing me , i tried with 2 different laptop and same problem .
does anybody else have some issue like me ?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-08-05T06:18:02Z
Originally Posted by: samyboy1967 

hello every one
lately i have to much problem reseting mileage in BDC its like 3 different cars BMW X5 and X6 . autohex just destrying the BDC and i cant even restore , as if autohex doesn't recognized it conected to a BDC or FEM . and when i plug back the BDC to car there is no more comunication with ISTA or autohex or autel , bdc is just dead . i have done a lot of those BDC in the passed and i never had any problem . its just latly i am getting to much problem and its stresing me , i tried with 2 different laptop and same problem .

hello
If you are facing issue please contact support, instead of contacting support posting here will not help. our team need to check what's happening on your BDC. so please contact support.
AUTOHEX_BMW
2021-08-30T20:59:00Z

hello every one

Always before unlock or reset fem or bdc make update to the lastest software on bdc/fem body and bdc/fem gateway. Before disassembly from the car. Make update by obd, not bench
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-08-31T05:58:08Z
Originally Posted by: AUTOHEX_BMW 

hello every one

Always before unlock or reset fem or bdc make update to the lastest software on bdc/fem body and bdc/fem gateway. Before disassembly from the car. Make update by obd, not bench

update can be done on bench also without any issue sir, sometimes update will work only on bench in cases of FEM all key lost and 830C error. if you have working key and car near to you we also recommend to program OBD before removing FEM/BDC from car but that's not the case always.
AUTOHEX_BMW
2021-08-31T07:07:21Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: AUTOHEX_BMW 

hello every one

update can be done on bench also without any issue sir, sometimes update will work only on bench in cases of FEM all key lost and 830C error. if you have working key and car near to you we also recommend to program OBD before removing FEM/BDC from car but that's not the case always.

Sometimes on bench after update fem/bdc body, i can't update fem/bdc gateway, it's locked. I must to put fem/bdc back to the car, then make uodate again
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-08-31T13:24:45Z
yes sometimes when you unlock on bench it will be in transport mode, its not mandatory to program it on car you can program it on bench after unlock also transport mode will get off
sixcode
2021-09-01T19:47:34Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

hello every one

hello
If you are facing issue please contact support, instead of contacting support posting here will not help. our team need to check what's happening on your BDC. so please contact support.

why cant he post, we "ALL" can learn from it, what to do or what not to do...
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-09-02T05:39:58Z
hello
He has the full right to post but actually he has not contacteded support yet and we don't have any idea what exactly happened to the BDC. There is no error pictures , there is no information where he got error nothing. it was just mentioned bdc dead that is not sufficient. That's why we asked to contact support so we can personally check the BDC via TeamViewer.
NwaLocks
2021-10-22T18:19:19Z
I just started doing fem/bdc recently, i didnt know i need to update first. I haven’t had any issues yet but what can happen if you dont update?

Which option on autohex is for updating?
Findlaybum
2021-10-22T20:35:44Z
The UPDATE button mate .. 😀
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-10-23T09:13:14Z
Originally Posted by: NwaLocks 

I just started doing fem/bdc recently, i didnt know i need to update first. I haven’t had any issues yet but what can happen if you dont update?

Which option on autohex is for updating?

you can update fem gw and fem body from indiv programming and then unlock it will be ok