autohex_II_USA
2021-08-06T19:01:34Z
so there is a risky to read out isn DME on bench ?? i have customer all key lost e70 x5 2008 i can't read out isn on car cuz have no working key so now i got send it to me DME & CAS so what step safety i can read out boot mode with hextag or autohex ??? i am also have vvdi prog and vvdi2 too think maybe can using this tool read out on bench , but i thought autohex & hextag the best for BMW tools why have much error & killed DME or too many connection CAS, DME able can updating DME before can read out isn ??
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Findlaybum
2021-08-07T06:28:04Z
Mistake ...............????
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-08-07T06:41:26Z
Originally Posted by: autohex_II_USA 

so there is a risky to read out isn DME on bench ?? i have customer all key lost e70 x5 2008 i can't read out isn on car cuz have no working key so now i got send it to me DME & CAS so what step safety i can read out boot mode with hextag or autohex ??? i am also have vvdi prog and vvdi2 too think maybe can using this tool read out on bench , but i thought autohex & hextag the best for BMW tools why have much error & killed DME or too many connection CAS, DME able can updating DME before can read out isn ??

you can read it on bench if ECU is continental, based on your information we see its an MSV80 which you can read based on below connection on bench from ISN manager option 1 . For reading OBD you need ignition for Continental ECU. On bench method is just by connecting some wires to ECU Pin's no need to open ECU cover or anything like that.
 On bench menu.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. HW4 MSV80.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
CipiCip
2021-08-08T05:40:37Z
X5 E70 2008 AKL you need to read isn from EGS
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-08-08T05:57:00Z
Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

X5 E70 2008 AKL you need to read isn from EGS

hello
His DME is MSV80 which has long ISN so no need to read EGS ISN. Need to read EGS ISN in case of short ISN in DME/DDE.