achaccha
  •  achaccha
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2021-08-31T16:15:29Z
Dear friends, good morning.
I need your help, I currently have a 2011 325i vehicle that originally used an EPS electronically assisted steering. but now they changed a hydraulic steering of a similar car. so now i have message in instrument cluster. But everything works fine with the power steering, I just want to remove those warnings it shows in the instrument cluster.
Apparently it only requires a coding in the instrument cluster, I have looked for something related in FA from CAS but there is not one that can be changed.
Can you please tell me what should I do?
I have Autohex and Avdi FULL BMW 325i 2011 eps DISABLED.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

AUTOHEX_BMW
2021-09-02T05:15:00Z
You can disable directly from coding file. Go on dash, read and save coding, then open coding file into an hexeditor program, and play from line 0030 to 0050 aprox, you must to change bytes from FF to 00. Begin from line 0030 and make 2-4 bytes then write coding back to cluster until you have lamp from active steering off. Good luck :)

On F series work and autohex, go to kluster, individual coding, advanced and you will find CC-ID, from 1 to 13-14. You can disable one at a time, until you find lamp what interest you.
achaccha
  •  achaccha
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2021-09-02T13:38:22Z
Thank you very much brother.
I will proceed with your instructions
Cheers
AUTOHEX_BMW
2021-09-02T18:23:40Z
Warning will dissapair from cluster and navi display