Dlgdiagnostics
2021-09-16T06:22:37Z
Bmw vin vf24639
I have this 1 series e82 , with a damaged dme . I replaced with a donor dme , changed sk in the cas , and the car started.
I the. Coded and reset modules . But I have one big issue . The transmision goes into fail safe . And it won’t shift . And it says
Nocomunication from DME inside egs .
I reset it and still no luck . Then I put the original back in the ori DME that is and cars starts and shifts fine.
So then I said I’ll change the isn in the DME which I did car starts but same problem ,
Egs says no comunication from DME . Now it’s been 3 ecu replaced 2 say in the egs no comunication from DME
How can I reset the egs isn so it can take it . ???
Thanks for the help .

Msd80 is the computer .
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

CipiCip
2021-09-16T07:12:03Z
1.Reset working hours
2. Programming dme
3. Coding dme
Or just clone the original dme in donor dme
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-09-16T12:00:08Z
Originally Posted by: Dlgdiagnostics 

Bmw vin vf24639
I have this 1 series e82 , with a damaged dme . I replaced with a donor dme , changed sk in the cas , and the car started.
I the. Coded and reset modules . But I have one big issue . The transmision goes into fail safe . And it won’t shift . And it says
Nocomunication from DME inside egs .
I reset it and still no luck . Then I put the original back in the ori DME that is and cars starts and shifts fine.
So then I said I’ll change the isn in the DME which I did car starts but same problem ,
Egs says no comunication from DME . Now it’s been 3 ecu replaced 2 say in the egs no comunication from DME
How can I reset the egs isn so it can take it . ???
Thanks for the help .

Msd80 is the computer .

Did you try to program DME from indiv programming?