Hecky
  •  Hecky
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-10-16T00:00:37Z
First time user replacing faulty DME E64 not having any success can somebody please give me a quick run through?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2021-10-16T07:21:23Z
Originally Posted by: Hecky 

First time user replacing faulty DME E64 not having any success can somebody please give me a quick run through?

hello
If you have autohex you can just read ISN from donor DME and write to CAS then do coding for DME to adapt VIN from CAS. All work can be done OBD itself.
Hecky
  •  Hecky
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-10-17T06:32:26Z
Thank you. Are there any videos?
Hecky
  •  Hecky
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-10-17T06:33:54Z
Thank you. Are there any videos that you know of?
Hecky
  •  Hecky
  • 52.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-10-18T01:28:04Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

hello
If you have autohex you can just read ISN from donor DME and write to CAS then do coding for DME to adapt VIN from CAS. All work can be done OBD itself.

I tried to to read Donor DME. The following Fault message appeared "DME/DDE ISN fault contact Microtronik for help"
Also, why do I need to copy from donor to the original rather than the other way round? Surely I need all the information from the original DME? Cheers
Autohex_II_BMW
2021-10-18T06:48:26Z

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

hello

I tried to to read Donor DME. The following Fault message appeared "DME/DDE ISN fault contact Microtronik for help"
Also, why do I need to copy from donor to the original rather than the other way round? Surely I need all the information from the original DME? Cheers

hello
Sorry there is no videos as it is basic read and write functions. If you got message like ISN fault contact us. then we need to get ISn from that ECU manually. You can contact our support via live chat for more information. with the DME dump we can get the ISN so you can write that to CAS from ISN manager option 2.