• Member Topic Starter
2022-01-17T19:39:10Z
how to read ISN from CAS.
CAS 4 EwS 5 is active
his engine ecu has no communication.
F10 520d n 47 2014
I need the ISN to write in donor ECU
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Biznon540i
2022-01-17T21:32:53Z
insert the file read from cas I will try help
applerallph
2022-01-18T06:55:45Z
..what about EGS factory mode ??
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-18T07:01:46Z
Originally Posted by: applerallph 

..what about EGS factory mode ??

EGS ISN will not help , he need to get ISN using working key and CAS DUMP.
applerallph
2022-01-18T08:51:52Z
..had thot its 8hp 😬
CipiCip
2022-01-18T22:30:46Z
Isn from gearbox is ok
So you need to read isn from egs in factory mode and write in your dde/dme
matose
2022-01-18T22:37:21Z
You have to read ISN from CAS 4 with the working key but from some reason you cannot do this with Autohex.... but there are other solutions. I asked them to implement this many times but...
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-19T07:31:54Z
Originally Posted by: CipiCip 

Isn from gearbox is ok

ISN between CAS and EGS will be different. EGS ISN will not help. He need to get ISN from CAS itself.
CipiCip
2022-01-19T07:40:14Z

ISN between CAS and EGS will be different. EGS ISN will not help. He need to get ISN from CAS itself.

Isn cas4 is different from egs???
I know that cas4 dde and egs 8hp share the same isn
CipiCip
2022-01-19T07:49:44Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Isn from gearbox is ok

Screenshot_20220119-094816_Facebook.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
CipiCip
2022-01-19T07:51:19Z
AutoHex II BMW Diagnostic Software Version 1.0.66

A new release has been made for Autohex software ,the only software which enables users to 🧨read and reset ISN from EGS 8HP from E, F & G series of BMW🧨. This brilliant function will allow users to get ISN from transmission which will help in case of replacing DME, FEM/BDC even when original controls are not available,key programming etc. From this update as we promised earlier all Autohex Packages with EGS reset option can reset EGS from 8HP E series on bench which was missing on previous versions. Please check the link for more details.
https://www.microtronik....i-bmw-software-id-100087 
MICROTRONIK..CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS FUNCTION PLEASE?
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-19T08:58:34Z

A new release has been made for Autohex software ,the only software which enables users to 🧨read and reset ISN from EGS 8HP from E, F & G series of BMW🧨. This brilliant function will allow users to get ISN from transmission which will help in case of replacing DME, FEM/BDC even when original controls are not available,key programming etc. From this update as we promised earlier all Autohex Packages with EGS reset option can reset EGS from 8HP E series on bench which was missing on previous versions. Please check the link for more details.

Initially we misunderstood that it was same ISN for EGS, but later on with further study we found out that there is different sync between DME_CAS_EGS which need to have same ISN. Its like have 2 ISN for EGS we are reading the one in factory mode which is different from DME-CAS so cannot use that while replacing ECU or programming key.
applerallph
2022-01-19T10:09:56Z
..so still you cant write donor ISN to CAS4 since its different to EGS's _ should have no effect, technically
CipiCip
2022-01-19T12:22:47Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Initially we misunderstood that it was same ISN for EGS, but later on with further study we found out that there is different sync between DME_CAS_EGS which need to have same ISN. Its like have 2 ISN for EGS we are reading the one in factory mode which is different from DME-CAS so cannot use that while replacing ECU or programming key.

AND WHY YOU DIDNT TELL US UNTILL NOW?
CipiCip
2022-01-19T12:26:54Z
he can use the option to unlock and reset cas4 without isn,autohex will generate a new isn,write that isn generated by autohex in dde and use egs reset option after the car start
true????
applerallph
2022-01-19T13:41:19Z
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-20T11:07:07Z

he can use the option to unlock and reset cas4 without isn,autohex will generate a new isn,write that isn generated by autohex in dde and use egs reset option after the car start
true????

yes that is right but in that case the original key will stop working that's why we don't recommend it.
applerallph
2022-01-20T13:01:18Z
..so will you see the new generated ISN, does it tell you ?? Key isnt a problem can be reset if thats what it takes
Autohex_II_BMW
2022-01-20T14:11:25Z
Originally Posted by: applerallph 

..so will you see the new generated ISN, does it tell you ?? Key isnt a problem can be reset if thats what it takes

you can match the ISN between ECU and CAS and reset EGS also need to program new key in that case.
applerallph
2022-01-20T15:24:17Z
Okey meaning it asks you the donor ECU ISN not that it gives you a generated ISN