reafkey
  •  reafkey
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-17T13:54:09Z
hi . please want some to help me for this is the first time for me to fase this problem vin WBAUF120X0PZ32780 model E87 construction date ; 2006/03 the diagnostic code is DME car immoblation system. so i want some one to help me start it actualy tha remot is functioning well and the car is kranking but no starting . any help will be appreciated. thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2018-03-17T21:55:13Z
Originally Posted by: reafkey 

hi . please want some to help me for this is the first time for me to fase this problem vin WBAUF120X0PZ32780 model E87 construction date ; 2006/03 the diagnostic code is DME car immoblation system. so i want some one to help me start it actualy tha remot is functioning well and the car is kranking but no starting . any help will be appreciated. thanks

Hi
If the DME is original from car please make CAS/DME Matching with service function
P.S
Can you post here errors from
CAS
DME
JBE
EGS if car is with automatic gerabox
reafkey
  •  reafkey
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-18T06:01:34Z
thanks mate i made cas DME sync the car with automatic gearbox.but when I made sync the situation of the kranking is changed its nearly to to start but not. So any other additional help will appreciated also.thank
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-03-18T06:06:28Z
if DME is used one from another car read ISN from dme and write to cas and do codding for dme.
cardiagcom
2018-03-18T08:51:54Z

thanks mate i made cas DME sync the car with automatic gearbox.but when I made sync the situation of the kranking is changed its nearly to to start but not. So any other additional help will appreciated also.thank

Hi
If the car nearly try to start maybe you have problem with timing chain?? how many kilometers have this car?
I ask you about errors , you no post nothink , how other people can help you.
The DME is from car or is used one???
If is used one try read ISN from DME and safe tthis ISN , after read ISN from CAS and open folder where you store ISN from DME and choice this DME ISN and store in the CAS,
Match CAS/DME from service funktion , disconnect batterry for 30 seconds and connect again , try start car if everythink with car is ok(Timing chain, fuel, injectors, fule pump etc)
Post here errors from car.
reafkey
  •  reafkey
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-03-18T11:14:19Z
ok the erro ;5de1 DSC;Brak padwear.plausibility rear axle
5de0 DSC;Brak-padwear;plausibilityfront axle
the km 183912 these errors after i read right dme /isn
but befor the code is car DME immblization systeme after sync the last error is off.
cardiagcom
2018-03-18T16:25:47Z

ok the erro ;5de1 DSC;Brak padwear.plausibility rear axle
5de0 DSC;Brak-padwear;plausibilityfront axle
the km 183912 these errors after i read right dme /isn
but befor the code is car DME immblization systeme after sync the last error is off.

If in the DME is no errors EWS Tampering car must start if everythink is ok with engine ,NO any erros in the DME??

achaccha
2018-03-18T20:26:10Z
Dear Friend
Try to scan the whole vehicle, we need to evaluate the DTCs present at this moment. I think you have a mechanical problem.
regards
James wright
2018-06-08T20:15:01Z
If it nearly started after alignment it probably means low compression. Car flooding, squirt 4 squirts oil into each cylinder and refit plugs. Car will start.