BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-03-18T10:28:44Z
Hello ,
I have car in wchich CAS lost ISN after each battery disconnection. I can't update CAS with dealer tools and AutohexII because an error but I have readed dump from it with programmer. Like I see in CAS somebody chnged mileage and probably corrupt Eeprom content. Is there any possibility to repair this CAS on bench witch AutohexII or maybe can somebody check attached files from this CAS ?
 CAS2.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2018-03-18T11:17:53Z
Originally Posted by: BMWZG 

Hello ,
I have car in wchich CAS lost ISN after each battery disconnection. I can't update CAS with dealer tools and AutohexII because an error but I have readed dump from it with programmer. Like I see in CAS somebody chnged mileage and probably corrupt Eeprom content. Is there any possibility to repair this CAS on bench witch AutohexII or maybe can somebody check attached files from this CAS ?
 CAS2.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Have you any communication with CAS??
Engine cranking or no?
P.S
Your ISN is EEC9 and VIN WBANS71070CP29454
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-03-18T16:12:39Z
I know all this info. Car crank and run without problem . I have communication with CAS but can't update it with any tool ( WinKFP , ISTA-P , AutohexII , Abritus ) because eeprom checksum error. The problem is after any battery disconection I must syncronize CAS with DDE. For me that is no problem but for the customer it is.
achaccha
2018-03-18T20:33:15Z
Dear Friend.
If the CAS information is corrupt, you can replace good information from another CAS, then you have to change the corresponding ISN in the CAS and program the key.
regards
Levanime
2018-03-18T21:03:17Z
Originally Posted by: achaccha 

Dear Friend.
If the CAS information is corrupt, you can replace good information from another CAS, then you have to change the corresponding ISN in the CAS and program the key.
regards

+1

just use eeprom from normal working CAS2, and put ur ISN and keys there
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-03-19T05:41:13Z
you can save the key data from option 1 key learning ,use the the key file to program new key.