Autohex_II_BMW
2018-04-02T13:13:54Z
Programing some low quality chinese keys was always a nightmare using HTAG-pro,now we have found one reliable soultion for reading cheap chinese keys too.
By this modifications we have found a stable connection between htag pro and keys while writing data to keys.
users with HTAG Pro having serial number below 210972561 need to follow the below instructions to make it work.
1.open htag pro
2.unscrew and unsolder the PCB board from coils
3.remove capacitor on C20 and resistor on R2 from board (check attachment for more details)
4.solder new capacitor having 3.3 nF and resistor with 10K-ohm
5.Carefully remove 28 coil rounds from the copper coils one by one.
6.resolder coils back to board
7.connect evrthing back

Removing coils must be done very cautiously because if broken need to send to our head office for repairing.
users who are not confident enough to do all steps byyourself can send Htag pro to us.
 941BB086-CF3D-42B5-BDC3-E1F5A7EF5F32.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Gbyleveldt
2018-05-11T04:32:14Z
I don’t know how many of you tried this mod, but I can confirm it works great. I had an old batch of F series keys that wasn’t compatible before. After the mod, these keys can now be programmed successfully.
akslock
2019-05-28T02:34:31Z
Hello admin.
the picture link is dead for this post. could you repost it please?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-05-28T05:31:43Z
Originally Posted by: akslock 

Hello admin.
the picture link is dead for this post. could you repost it please?

the picture is for old Htag,if you have new HEXTAG you can work on it for key programming without any modifications.
anyway i have attached the picture.
 941BB086-CF3D-42B5-BDC3-E1F5A7EF5F32.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.