Tombo
2018-08-28T21:33:50Z
I have AH full option.
To do cas4 key i bought vvdi to get eprom from it.
Once when I was doing key for bmw f10 I lost capacitor (customer was waiting behind the door)
Decided to buy another one without soldering etc.
Bought acdp with cas authorisation. I was surprised how much i I can do with it. Don't need isn from the engine to make a key if I have working key.
Opening edc17cp 45 is not an easy job. Or drilling hole.
Why autohex can't retrieve isn frm cas using working key?
Another story coming up. Customer bought f11 2012 from auction without ecu. If is cas4+ I cant do it... again.
I would know where we going with AH then I know what tools to buy.
When I was buying hw4 I was sure I be safe to do all that jobs
Natem3
2018-08-29T02:01:50Z
I also think a CAS4 editor should be made and have this form closed to AH users only.
Thank you for your support you provide.
Bry0sb
2018-08-30T18:07:52Z
Thank you, Levan, for having the courage to bring this conversation to the forum. Admin’s explanation of the issues they faced brings another side to the conversation that explains how things unfolded.

First thing all of us should remember; this is a fairly new, innovated company with a great vision for our industry. There will be growing pains along with expanded functionality. I’m 64 years old, possible one of the oldest on here. I have seen and experienced many things both in the auto industry and tech, therefore my expectations are based upon my experiences.

Personally, it was difficult at first with this tool as documentation was lite but I would rather have them spend their time on development. Documentation and videos have really expanded over the last couple of years.

Julienjj has a great suggestion with a Wiki, let us the users create it, with existing documentation along with any new content provided by admin if that would help

The suggestion of a separate area on the site for registered users is a great idea, for us to share among ourselves knowledge learned. I’m sure we will see Temsky740 there as I believe he also owns this fine tool. I get many requests from around the world and would really like to hand those off to other Autohex users in that local. Any suggestions on a way to accomplish that would be helpful.

I firmly believe there was no intent to deceive anyone and appreciate the admin for explanation.

This right here, transparency, is how we will grow. Once again a big thanks to Levan for opening up this discussion.
Hussein
2018-09-11T08:41:58Z
Dear ALl,

kindly i am new with AH2 i bought the full package 2 months ago, by reading your posts it is reliable to work on it for coding and retrofitting on the vehicles?as i had a problem before to retrofit LED headlamps on F30 LCI and done it with other tool.
please i need your advice to work with it or does not worth the money cause i am very disappointed after reading these posts

thanks for all hope i can get a positive answer
cardiagcom
2018-09-12T20:02:03Z
Hi guys
This is question for Admin and Autohex-II-BMW Please explane crearly for other users .
How will be going exchange HW4 for New Tool
1. The HW3 will be activated back and we have send HW4 for our dealer or diffrent way?
2. We have to Pay somethink for New Toll or NO.
3. About Autohex instruction WIKI (maybe better will be if Autohex make one close group in the forum with password and store in the group all instructions) or maybe make one FTP SERVER??
Thank you

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-09-15T06:45:06Z
Sir new BDM tool has nothing to do with your autohex HW4.it will be entirely different hardware from your autohex tool.so no need to replace like you do for HW3
batabmw
2018-09-19T23:20:10Z
Do you know when BDM will appear?
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-09-20T05:43:33Z
processing with software development works will not take long time from now.
useyourbrains
2018-09-20T11:27:29Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

processing with software development works will not take long time from now.

Would be any discount for existing users or price will be same for all?
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-09-20T12:44:40Z
Prices has not decided yet ,there will be considerations for hw4 users .
akslock
2018-09-22T03:48:22Z
Just my opinion. cas4 is old news, many tools already available. Anyone taking this work seriously should have an array of tools, to hope for one tool to cover everything is foolish. I would rather autohex focus on new breakthroughs like G chasis fem/ bdc unlock and key programming and new solutions for jobs that are not currently possible with any tool in the market instead of back tracking with bdm programmer or worrying about cas4.
useyourbrains
2018-09-22T07:14:24Z
Originally Posted by: akslock 

Just my opinion. cas4 is old news, many tools already available. Anyone taking this work seriously should have an array of tools, to hope for one tool to cover everything is foolish. I would rather autohex focus on new breakthroughs like G chasis fem/ bdc unlock and key programming and new solutions for jobs that are not currently possible with any tool in the market instead of back tracking with bdm programmer or worrying about cas4.

Good point. Now can't make all keys lost on 2017 f36 with b46 engine.
batabmw
2018-09-22T19:53:34Z
Please date end price
Justin
  •  Justin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2018-09-26T17:55:09Z
Yes, it would be useful to know what kind of rough price we will be looking at because I need a BDM tool within the next couple of weeks.

I’m looking at VVDI at the moment, so if the the package and price of the AH BDM tool is available within the next two weeks, I’ll consider the price and functions and make a decision then.

batabmw
2018-10-05T22:01:19Z
Steve
2018-10-10T02:25:07Z
Originally Posted by: akslock 

AGREE!!
cmb
  •  cmb
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
2018-12-04T03:07:59Z
heloo

Any news about AH BDM tool ?
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-12-04T06:13:47Z
Originally Posted by: cmb 

heloo

BDM hardware is already on sales now but software not finished until now ,its on final tests.

cmb
  •  cmb
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
2018-12-05T17:39:38Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: cmb 

heloo

BDM hardware is already on sales now but software not finished until now ,its on final tests.

can I ask where?
Autohex_II_BMW
2018-12-06T05:55:53Z
can contract team via skype or email.