autohex_II_USA
2016-04-15T07:28:04Z
 IMG_9150.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content. IMG_9161.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.

hello i had customer replace used DME.. as u can see photo upload Old current and used 2nd DME replaced

the previous DME is MSV80.1 ' 7 609 658 ' 5WK91155 SO 2nd hand Used DME is MSV80.0 5WK91136, after using autohex ii complete ALL STEP DONE, BUT i have the code storage in DME is : Incorrect data ............as long i cleared the code come back after Initial try start the engine

-I check have injector pulsing, have strong spark, fuel pump run does have fuel pressure, replace new spark plugs as well..... i notice when i crank try start the engine the engine crank fine try to catch up to start but the code ' Incorrect data ' still show storage Active in DME

-also i watching the RPM sparely move about 159min/lb mean it's seem not correct flash data calibration file;s from using autohex II down load from server

-my question is there problem wrong flash DME when using autohex II or wrong DME can cause Incorrect data.....?? this car is USA not Euros so may be mean wrong data flash calibration because autohex II server is programming wrong calibration file's.........????????

-what should i do to fix this.......??? programming per istap or what should get another DME to match number size by size......????? customer replace how own.....until i really i found out y is Incorrect Data code storage in DME because all i can see both DME number is not match from MSV80 to MSV80.1 that all i can ask for this foruum to help so i can get this car start.............please help

benz
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2016-04-15T17:11:06Z
Incorrect data is a fault comes when you replace a DME that has Internally different configurations of what supposed to be (Power class, EGS type, BUS type,....)
The only way to avoid this is to replace this DME with another one that has same configurations.
This DME is healthy, once you mount it in a the CORRECT car, this fault will disappear.
autohex_II_USA
2016-04-15T19:00:08Z
Incorrect data is a fault comes when you replace a DME that has Internally different configurations of what supposed to be (Power class, EGS type, BUS type,....)................is this Mean i have error wrong configuration option data car which i had mean because wrong DME MSV80 to MSV80.1..???

The only way to avoid this is to replace this DME with another one that has same configurations.
This DME is healthy, once you mount it in a the CORRECT car, this fault will disappear. Mean i have to find out base on Used DME vin to see what is fit for and these codes error disappear mean customer must buy correct DME one to able get done right coding programmng and tarnsfer ISN from CAS to DME...........??????????? i can chat u online skype ..??

thanks

benz
Autohex_II_BMW
2016-04-16T12:43:58Z
Avoiding such errors depend on your experience in choosing the correct module, this will take time. However you still can manage such issues from now on.
No need to chat as you can post what ever you wish here