dizzylish
2018-09-24T18:48:01Z
I installed a used msd80 into a 2008 bmw 335. I programmed the unit and now the car runs fine. The problem I am having is. it is a manual transmission and the used unit I got was from an automatic transmission. Now I have codes in dme for the automatic transmission. Code are cd99 cd9e cd9d and cdb0 What do I need to change so the dme knows its a manual transmission. I went under coding in advanced and set to manual there, is there something elseI need to do?

Thanks
Kevin
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

cardiagcom
2018-09-24T20:42:14Z
Originally Posted by: dizzylish 

I installed a used msd80 into a 2008 bmw 335. I programmed the unit and now the car runs fine. The problem I am having is. it is a manual transmission and the used unit I got was from an automatic transmission. Now I have codes in dme for the automatic transmission. Code are cd99 cd9e cd9d and cdb0 What do I need to change so the dme knows its a manual transmission. I went under coding in advanced and set to manual there, is there something elseI need to do?

Thanks
Kevin

Fisrt make coding DME and after Reprograming if DME will show right VIN number , make sure you have connected Powers Supply power must be no less 13V.

Autohex_II_BMW
2018-09-25T05:29:59Z
if programming doesn't solve it you must do cloning for dme from a manual car ECU.