mtek
  •  mtek
  • 53.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-11-19T09:42:23Z
Good day.
after programming the new blank key. it does not work the remotes. the car can start if i move the key very close to the key coil on steering column.
the old key works fine. i try to move the old key away from the car, still the new key cannot unlock the doors . what can i do to make the remote buttons work?
the new key batteries are good and i tried also a new battery.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Carat11
2018-11-19T12:19:11Z
you need special key for fem/bdc 434mhz, and you can't erase key via for example vvdi2 etc....
mtek
  •  mtek
  • 53.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-11-21T19:40:30Z
Thanks for reply. Can i virgin the key with vvdi prog and reuse if i get a virgin file?
useyourbrains
2018-11-21T20:35:44Z
Originally Posted by: mtek 

Thanks for reply. Can i virgin the key with vvdi prog and reuse if i get a virgin file?

It won't work virginized with vvdi prog.
Mariusz
2018-11-25T23:34:35Z

Good day.
after programming the new blank key. it does not work the remotes. the car can start if i move the key very close to the key coil on steering column.
the old key works fine. i try to move the old key away from the car, still the new key cannot unlock the doors . what can i do to make the remote buttons work?

May I ask where did you get key from? Was it new or unlocked? If unlocked which device was used? Did you check it on frequency tester if send correct 434Mhz signal? I'm asking cos I do unlock them with zedfull and they seems to work all good. But so far all fem's I did was 868Mhz and unlocked by me on zedfull keys was working spot on. I'm curious if 434 will do same but so far no jobs coming for 434 fem.
In the past before I get myself zedfull I was sending f series keys to one guy for unlock and few times 434 keys come back bricked(no signal on frequency tester) I did keep them and after I get zedfull I unlock them again using zedfull and they come back to life. Therefore I believe problems with 434 keys could be caused by unlocking with wrong device? just guessing lol
useyourbrains
2018-11-26T11:44:52Z
Originally Posted by: Mariusz 

Good day.

May I ask where did you get key from? Was it new or unlocked? If unlocked which device was used? Did you check it on frequency tester if send correct 434Mhz signal? I'm asking cos I do unlock them with zedfull and they seems to work all good. But so far all fem's I did was 868Mhz and unlocked by me on zedfull keys was working spot on. I'm curious if 434 will do same but so far no jobs coming for 434 fem.
In the past before I get myself zedfull I was sending f series keys to one guy for unlock and few times 434 keys come back bricked(no signal on frequency tester) I did keep them and after I get zedfull I unlock them again using zedfull and they come back to life. Therefore I believe problems with 434 keys could be caused by unlocking with wrong device? just guessing lol

Unlocked 434 has signal on frequency tester, but keyless and remote funtions not work. If anyone need, I can unlock 434 huf5767 keys, and all functions will work correctly.
mtek
  •  mtek
  • 53.2% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2018-11-26T20:31:20Z
Got key from reliable supplier. Looks like the key is the problem. Ordered a new key to retry.i dont have zedfull. Can i make virgin by copy chip in key from new key?