Dlgdiagnostics
2019-01-15T02:00:08Z
I am marveled by the hextag I’ve done like 5cas , and today it decrypt isn on a cas 3++ in a breeze my next question is , normal ,ode and Programing mode option ? Does this allow u to put into Programing , and now you can get ista to align it , and write the isn from DME for you ? Also is it possible to get a cas3 and replace it with a 3++ ? How can we determine the power class of vehicle , ; and last but no least is there a way to zero out the DME/egs isn ,,, thanks all
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

e46M3dave
2019-01-15T02:34:39Z
Good questions. I am about to try and change EGS ISN from original CAS for a used 6HP EGS from early F010. Will see if this works. If we can get early F series with 6HP EGS and late E with 8HP read/write with this BDM tool, then we are pretty much golden. That is difficult for even BMW Explorer on this split years with these 6/8HP EGS units.
Dlgdiagnostics
2019-01-15T03:18:36Z
There isn’t an edit option for this , maybe something will be discovered I will be staying tuned good luck .
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2019-01-15T23:31:34Z
Programming and normal mode is used to fix curropted eeproms only. Usually you should alway change to normal mode.
You can change to cas3+ if you clone flash and eeprom from cas3+.
From manual coding you will know the power class for cas and dme.
You can only reset ews in EGS. You cannot do it in cas, please note isn in cas is shared for dme and egs.