Andrewski
2019-03-12T12:09:06Z
Hi all,
I plan to buy Autohex II tool and I have few question before I buy- I hope this is right place 🙂
At the beginning I want to code and virginize EGS 6hp and 8hp on the bench, so I'm not sure what package should I pick.
Also I want to upgrade my tool in the future but I can't find any price list for the upgrades.
I will really appreciate if somebody will help me to go to right direction.

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-12T13:28:15Z
Originally Posted by: Andrewski 

Hi all,
I plan to buy Autohex II tool and I have few question before I buy- I hope this is right place 🙂
At the beginning I want to code and virginize EGS 6hp and 8hp on the bench, so I'm not sure what package should I pick.
Also I want to upgrade my tool in the future but I can't find any price list for the upgrades.
I will really appreciate if somebody will help me to go to right direction.

Hi sir,
we support 6hp reset in E series and 8hp in F series,you can upgrade to higher packages just by paying the difference in price.for more queries please contact the sales team in live chat or via email.sorry forum is not the place for sales questions.
Best regards
Andrewski
2019-03-12T14:52:16Z
Than you so much for the answer.
Could you please tell me what package will support 6hp reset in E series and 8hp in F series on the bench?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-03-13T06:04:36Z
Originally Posted by: Andrewski 

Than you so much for the answer.
Could you please tell me what package will support 6hp reset in E series and 8hp in F series on the bench?

all packages from ahx001 supports it,sir please contact sales team for your queries.