sogaro
  •  sogaro
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-05-17T07:19:06Z
Why is it always a problem updating the software of this tool? I have it installed on 2 diferent laptops and once there is an update done on one the other wont update easily, i have to fiddle with it till it works, its tasking doing thins always.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Findlaybum
2019-05-17T14:15:57Z
Do a search mate ... and see how many posters have problems ..apart from you that is ....what does that tell you ? AH problem .. or a problem with the SKI....(seat to keyboard interface) ?
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-05-18T08:11:15Z
Originally Posted by: sogaro 

Why is it always a problem updating the software of this tool? I have it installed on 2 diferent laptops and once there is an update done on one the other wont update easily, i have to fiddle with it till it works, its tasking doing thins always.

can you explain what exact issue you get for update.
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2019-05-19T16:56:41Z
Originally Posted by: Findlaybum 

SKI....(seat to keyboard interface) ?

Ha, ha , ha , You are the boss 😉 , but this is unfortunately a frequent reason for failures..

sogaro
  •  sogaro
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-05-23T18:43:16Z
This is what i face 2019-05-23-19-38-34.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
BMWZG
  •  BMWZG
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2019-05-23T19:16:13Z
Do you read with understanding? The message says you can not connect to WVCI ( it's Your interface ) , check its driver for proper installation in device manger.
sogaro
  •  sogaro
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-05-23T20:32:36Z
From the inception post you will realise the device was working on two different laptops and after updating one the other would not update. If the driver was bad it would not work on the laptop prior to the update. This has happened before as you may also see from that post and i eventually resolved it by continuous tries. I feel this is not right hence my complaints.
My device still works on one laptop perfectly and just updated the latest today again
rbauto
2019-05-24T01:06:56Z

From the inception post you will realise the device was working on two different laptops and after updating one the other would not update. If the driver was bad it would not work on the laptop prior to the update. This has happened before as you may also see from that post and i eventually resolved it by continuous tries. I feel this is not right hence my complaints.
My device still works on one laptop perfectly and just updated the latest today again

Uninstall the software and redownload the software from the main download link.
sogaro
  •  sogaro
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-05-24T04:11:04Z
Thanks, I did that but no joy. I even after the fresh installation copied the working folder on the good laptop to the other and still same problem.
Findlaybum
2019-05-24T06:17:08Z
Throw the laptop in the bin .. and use the one that works .. 🙂
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
sogaro
  •  sogaro
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-05-24T08:29:48Z
Thanks but you need not comment if you have no solution to the problem being discussed.
bratick
2019-05-24T16:25:52Z

Thanks, I did that but no joy. I even after the fresh installation copied the working folder on the good laptop to the other and still same problem.

I have a similar issue. Try to uninstall with extra software like BCUninstaller. Or try another type of windows os, one of my laptops autohex works only on windows 7.
sogaro
  •  sogaro
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-05-24T17:51:30Z
Thanks, i actually use WIN7 on both laptops. I tried the BCUInstaller but still did not work. I will keep trying to see if its resolved.
cardiagcom
2019-05-24T18:25:37Z

Thanks, i actually use WIN7 on both laptops. I tried the BCUInstaller but still did not work. I will keep trying to see if its resolved.

Can you send me your Teamviewer
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-05-25T07:16:38Z

hi,
your device is not recognized in this laptop ,go to device manager in your computer and check if autohex is listed over there.if you want us to help you can arrange teamviewer with our support during the working hours.
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2019-05-25T22:08:16Z
Usually this problem comes if you have a USB driver (for another tool) that conflict with Autohex USB driver, so here are some advices they will solve your issue for sure:
- Uninstall Autohex completly from the laptop
- Uninstall any tool software that may use a USB driver.
- Install Autohex II (a new one, you better to download it from microtronik website)
If this did not help, I would suggest to install a fresh windows and try again.
If still did not work, I would recommend to change the laptop itself (same what Findlaybum has recommended).
Now, if Autohex works fine, you start installing the other software you have uninstalled, and every time you finish installation, you check if Autohex hardware still recognized.