samyboy1967
2020-03-07T16:19:46Z
well i want to resset KM inside FEM but it need it to update FEM , and whil it was updating i get an error ,then the FEM is Dead< and now when i go to on bech fem Unlock i get error ECU Not Supported or In programming Mode if you have unlocked it before you can do a restore do you want to restore ECU ,i put yest , i tried to to restore i get eror Restoring Data , please Chek wiring and try again , and if i got into Coding Programming on bench or in Car the individuel programming ,it identifie the car with Vin # and model and construction date , the i go into FEM Body it shows HW part # 2747550 but SW part # --------- and update availebel and when i go to update fem body it says Preparing Vehicule for flashing Programming/ coding but nothing happens and it finishes with error ( online programming : security acces error please check if all condition are met refence:830e ).
for this car the problem is fixed by changing FEM and programming a new KEY ,
but also yesterday same problem , what i did when i got the car ( 2016 MINI Cooper with BDC ) i update the BDC in Car before i do any thing , then i was trying to reset KM on Bench and i got same error as the FEM from Last week , but i was able tor restore after trying couple of time so the Job was done at the end , any suggestion i still have the defective FEM from last week
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-03-08T05:20:26Z
Originally Posted by: samyboy1967 

well i want to resset KM inside FEM but it need it to update FEM , and whil it was updating i get an error ,then the FEM is Dead< and now when i go to on bech fem Unlock i get error ECU Not Supported or In programming Mode if you have unlocked it before you can do a restore do you want to restore ECU ,i put yest , i tried to to restore i get eror Restoring Data , please Chek wiring and try again , and if i got into Coding Programming on bench or in Car the individuel programming ,it identifie the car with Vin # and model and construction date , the i go into FEM Body it shows HW part # 2747550 but SW part # --------- and update availebel and when i go to update fem body it says Preparing Vehicule for flashing Programming/ coding but nothing happens and it finishes with error ( online programming : security acces error please check if all condition are met refence:830e ).
for this car the problem is fixed by changing FEM and programming a new KEY ,
but also yesterday same problem , what i did when i got the car ( 2016 MINI Cooper with BDC ) i update the BDC in Car before i do any thing , then i was trying to reset KM on Bench and i got same error as the FEM from Last week , but i was able tor restore after trying couple of time so the Job was done at the end , any suggestion i still have the defective FEM from last week

if you are getting error even on car then probably fem has some issue anyway contact support on skype they can try something for you.