keyway
  •  keyway
  • 53.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-08-16T16:55:53Z
This is the second FEM I am having an issue with this week, I keep getting these error messages.
(Ecu is missing some flashing info, You cannot downgrade. Do you want to restore it?)
Second message
(Error in Communication with WVCI)
I restored it and it goes back and forth with same message between the TWO error messages.
Extra key on both cars, put the car back together and the car start with original key.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

useyourbrains
2019-08-16T18:31:51Z
Originally Posted by: keyway 

This is the second FEM I am having an issue with this week, I keep getting these error messages.
(Ecu is missing some flashing info, You cannot downgrade. Do you want to restore it?)
Second message
I restored it and it goes back and forth with same message between the TWO error messages.
Extra key on both cars, put the car back together and the car start with original key.

Software in fem to new, update with esys to 18-07 ilevel and make key.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-08-17T05:50:15Z

Second message

please use a 12V 3A power supply and also update fem body and gw from indiv programming then try to unlock.
keyway
  •  keyway
  • 53.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-08-17T13:54:36Z
What else can it be? I did update the gw but still the same, and power is correct.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-08-18T05:45:41Z

What else can it be? I did update the gw but still the same, and power is correct.

did you update FEM Body from indiv programming.
keyway
  •  keyway
  • 53.4% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-08-18T19:16:37Z
Yes I updated the FEM Body individual programming.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-08-19T09:02:14Z

Yes I updated the FEM Body individual programming.

please arrange teamviewer with tech team on skype(id:microtronik@outlook.com)