gearboxny
2019-09-07T21:07:23Z
Hey guys! Today i'm trying to unlock FEM with working key. But I get a message: Can not read key information from slot...
This key can start the car and I can see it in Key disable/enable menu in position #3. I holed the key to slot all time during unlocking process. Please can somebody give me an advise.

Untitled.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. Untitled1.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-08T05:29:03Z
Originally Posted by: gearboxny 

Hey guys! Today i'm trying to unlock FEM with working key. But I get a message: Can not read key information from slot...
This key can start the car and I can see it in Key disable/enable menu in position #3. I holed the key to slot all time during unlocking process. Please can somebody give me an advise.

Untitled.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. Untitled1.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

please update FEM GW and BODY from indiv programming and unlock again.if you get any error in FEM/BDC unlock always update it and try again it will work.
Andrzej
2019-09-08T07:28:01Z
how to unlock fem / bdc programmed with the latest ista. ah4 will not do this as the software is the latest. a return to the first level software as esys is not possible. it would be a very good solution. because rewriting it manually in esys is a bit laborious. ah4 doesn't have the latest ista
REGARDS
Milkyway
2019-09-08T11:29:20Z
Hello!

A downgrade of the FEM with E-Sys is an easy thing and will need only 10 minutes.

CU Oliver
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-08T11:42:30Z
Originally Posted by: Andrzej 

how to unlock fem / bdc programmed with the latest ista. ah4 will not do this as the software is the latest. a return to the first level software as esys is not possible. it would be a very good solution. because rewriting it manually in esys is a bit laborious. ah4 doesn't have the latest ista
REGARDS

we can do this fem too.if any difficulty contact support.
Andrzej
2019-09-08T12:27:28Z
I can do it esys. ah4 could also do it. there is a lot to improve compared to other tools although ah4 is my primary tool.
Andrzej
2019-09-08T12:32:49Z
it would be good if ah4 had options to restore the software to the first level. because if the module is with the latest ista then ah4 only what coding can do. it is not possible to program. what is needed to change e.g. the vin number.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-08T13:10:24Z
Originally Posted by: Andrzej 

it would be good if ah4 had options to restore the software to the first level. because if the module is with the latest ista then ah4 only what coding can do. it is not possible to program. what is needed to change e.g. the vin number.

if fem is already updated it will not ask you to update in unlock
gearboxny
2019-09-08T15:36:32Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Originally Posted by: gearboxny 

please update FEM GW and BODY from indiv programming and unlock again.if you get any error in FEM/BDC unlock always update it and try again it will work.

Thanks! It works!