Mdpllc01
2019-09-18T14:27:50Z
Hello friends,
I have a 2012 F10 series that the VO has been changed to a F02 . I need to restore this vehicle with correct VO. I received the correct VO XML file from BMW. My question is how do I write this file with autohex as it wants a FAA file? Is there a way to convert a XML file to FAA?
Thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Milkyway
2019-09-18T21:11:03Z
Hello!

The easiest way would be to write the VO into VCM with E-Sys (will need less than one minute).

Just my 2 cents. :)

CU Oliver
Mdpllc01
2019-09-19T00:19:55Z
I looked into E-SYS. It even has a XML to FA converter. I downloaded and installed the software but couldn’t get it to work. Do you have E-SYS?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-19T07:15:30Z
Originally Posted by: Mdpllc01 

Hello friends,
I have a 2012 F10 series that the VO has been changed to a F02 . I need to restore this vehicle with correct VO. I received the correct VO XML file from BMW. My question is how do I write this file with autohex as it wants a FAA file? Is there a way to convert a XML file to FAA?
Thanks

did you try to restore FA in fa manager option.if your cas is original there is backup in it so you can restore from cas to zgw.
Mdpllc01
2019-09-19T09:55:19Z
Yes, I tried to restore FA from CAS. It did nor work which makes me think the CAS has been changed or has been corrupted with the wrong vehicle order. The advanced option in FA manager does not allow you to change everything in the vehicle order, only small options. Can the Microtronik’s engineers convert a XML file to work with autohex?
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-09-19T11:58:54Z

Yes, I tried to restore FA from CAS. It did nor work which makes me think the CAS has been changed or has been corrupted with the wrong vehicle order. The advanced option in FA manager does not allow you to change everything in the vehicle order, only small options. Can the Microtronik’s engineers convert a XML file to work with autohex?

sorry no sir we cannot.
Milkyway
2019-09-19T13:16:34Z

I looked into E-SYS. It even has a XML to FA converter. I downloaded and installed the software but couldn’t get it to work. Do you have E-SYS?

Hello!

If I can get the VIN I can send you the VO for E-Sys.

CU Oliver