domdel
  •  domdel
  • 55.6% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-05T10:22:52Z
Hi
I've recently bought hextag. Just couple of questions. I was wondering if I lose internet connection, will the program stop worklng?
Also is it possible to make clone of msv80? Can I read ecu if I remove 95640 wq? If I buy autohex, will I be able to clone msv80? I also have other tools as well. R270, ktag kess . My main car is BMW. I only do this for fun and also maybe to do side jobs when I retire. Lol.
Thanks
Dom Del
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-05T13:39:27Z
Originally Posted by: domdel 

Hi
I've recently bought hextag. Just couple of questions. I was wondering if I lose internet connection, will the program stop worklng?
Also is it possible to make clone of msv80? Can I read ecu if I remove 95640 wq? If I buy autohex, will I be able to clone msv80? I also have other tools as well. R270, ktag kess . My main car is BMW. I only do this for fun and also maybe to do side jobs when I retire. Lol.
Thanks
Dom Del

hi,
Internet is required only for the wiring diagram and initialize the process once start reading you don't need internet.Sorry MSV80 is not supported now in hextag will try to add it in future.if you got autohex you can read isn from used msv80 and write to cas and match vin by coding.for more questions you can send PM in skype or whatsapp
best regards