MV auto
  •  MV auto
  • 50.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-13T03:36:04Z
Hey guys!
using hexprog, I have achieve to read a continental simos 18.2 from a VW jetta 2016 2.0tsi gasoline engine.
do you think you guys can also add some function like odometer reset/adjustment in those ecm?
ecm has been replaced and program via ODIS, original ecm is nowhere to be found.
I have some value which doesn't match the vehicle. if someone can help, and/or if you guys think you are able to add this function to our tool, that would be great!!
here are screenshot of those value and dump from ecm.

best regards
 continental simos 18.2_101238km_71545km.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 jetta 2016.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-13T06:41:58Z
Originally Posted by: MV auto 

Hey guys!
using hexprog, I have achieve to read a continental simos 18.2 from a VW jetta 2016 2.0tsi gasoline engine.
do you think you guys can also add some function like odometer reset/adjustment in those ecm?
ecm has been replaced and program via ODIS, original ecm is nowhere to be found.
I have some value which doesn't match the vehicle. if someone can help, and/or if you guys think you are able to add this function to our tool, that would be great!!
here are screenshot of those value and dump from ecm.

best regards
 continental simos 18.2_101238km_71545km.rar You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 jetta 2016.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

we had plans to add VAG software for programming and coding now its on hold due to some delays.