ifury
  •  ifury
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-15T13:11:15Z
Hello!
I bought used EGS module, and i want to know how to code it to run in my car(E90 320d). Can i change VIN and ISN via OBD?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

RocketSurgeon
2019-11-15T15:51:45Z
E90 EGS should not have an ISN. Just code it to the car. Changing the vin might require flashing it.
Levanime
2019-11-15T18:05:03Z
Originally Posted by: RocketSurgeon 

Changing the vin might require flashing it.

no, coding with ah is enough
ifury
  •  ifury
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-15T19:11:32Z
Originally Posted by: Levanime 

Sorry for the stupid question mate, but what is "ah"? Can i just install on the car, and do ISTA-P replacement procedure?
Findlaybum
2019-11-15T23:50:06Z
'AH' ... IS AUTOHEX MATE ................LOL
OFFICIAL FRIEND OF OFFICIAL AUTOHEX II PARTNER .. AND OFFICIAL FRIEND OF THE BOSS .:)
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-16T06:41:46Z
Originally Posted by: ifury 

Sorry for the stupid question mate, but what is "ah"? Can i just install on the car, and do ISTA-P replacement procedure?

you don't have Autohex and asking queries in our forum.If you wish to know more details on our product please contact us on live chat/skype/whatsapp.
ifury
  •  ifury
  • 52% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-11-16T13:41:23Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

you don't have Autohex and asking queries in our forum.If you wish to know more details on our product please contact us on live chat/skype/whatsapp.

I will order one package soon, but before that i want to know more about their abilities. Maybe live chat is better idea. Sorry.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-11-17T05:37:11Z

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

I will order one package soon, but before that i want to know more about their abilities. Maybe live chat is better idea. Sorry.

its alright, its better to contact us in whatsapp or skype.