singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-17T16:55:19Z
I've had autohex for a year or two now and pretty sure when we bought it, it was about 6 thousand bucks. I recently bought Hexprog and figured I'de reach out to ask the microtronik's team if there was any offers or discounts for existing customers when buying the hextag. Nope, none at all. Fair enough it is what it is.

Got hextag today, opened up the software and they want to sell me autohex for 1750 ?!? so I'm like alright thats great I bought these in the wrong order. Check on the website and AH2 is now under 3 grand.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, would of been nice as an earlier supporter of the company to get some goodwill towards the recent purchase seeing how they want to sell the same product now that I paid 6,000 dollars for at much much less than half the price just a year or two later.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

zoranmadzar
2019-12-17T17:40:55Z
READ CAREFULLY
I THINK IT'S JUST FOR THE OPTION TO PROGRAM THE KEYS
WE SAID IN THE FORUM
AND THE FACEBOK GROUPS
ONLY PRECISION QUESTIONS !!!

THREE WAYS TO MEASURE, ONE WAY TO CUT !!!!!!!!
singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-17T17:43:56Z
okay true ! just looked again, i jumped the gun.
RocketSurgeon
2019-12-17T18:06:34Z
That is not the full autohex for $1750. That deal is only for Locksmith Lite which retails for like $2350.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-12-18T05:35:19Z
Originally Posted by: singh336 

I've had autohex for a year or two now and pretty sure when we bought it, it was about 6 thousand bucks. I recently bought Hexprog and figured I'de reach out to ask the microtronik's team if there was any offers or discounts for existing customers when buying the hextag. Nope, none at all. Fair enough it is what it is.

Got hextag today, opened up the software and they want to sell me autohex for 1750 ?!? so I'm like alright thats great I bought these in the wrong order. Check on the website and AH2 is now under 3 grand.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, would of been nice as an earlier supporter of the company to get some goodwill towards the recent purchase seeing how they want to sell the same product now that I paid 6,000 dollars for at much much less than half the price just a year or two later.

yes sir as other users commented its for locksmith lite package only for programming keys.We don't offer any discounts for HexTag because its a separate software from Autohex and we are already selling it cheap for the functions it offers.