singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-17T22:37:38Z
has anyone tried this with success ?

I have AH2 and Hextag and for fun wanted to try this as we have multiple bmws with same cas and key types.

if this is possible, what are the requirements, i assume cas versions have to be the same etc?

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

PDXAutoworks
2019-12-17T22:43:16Z
I would think you can simply save the key data file and add it to a empty spot on the other vehicles CAS.
BMW File Service
VAG Immo Data Transfer
singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-17T23:43:28Z
maybe, i'm still not sure what is the fastest way to program a key to a car, i've done it a few times but i feel like everytime i am kind of experimenting until it works.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-12-18T05:38:21Z
Originally Posted by: singh336 

maybe, i'm still not sure what is the fastest way to program a key to a car, i've done it a few times but i feel like everytime i am kind of experimenting until it works.

yes you can do this in E series with autohex using the key file.
sir please contact support on skype or whatsapp for your technical questions,don't start thread for each of your questions.
singh336
  •  singh336
  • 61.2% (Friendly)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-12-19T00:11:08Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

sir please contact support on skype or whatsapp for your technical questions,don't start thread for each of your questions.

Hey,

Okay awesome lets try it out. Sorry about the threads, I didnt know that was a problem. When i'm looking for answers I like to search the forums to save time and also save from asking the same questions many others have asked, thats why i avoid PM's etc.

I can keep the convo on skype from now on and avoid the forums.
Autohex_II_BMW
2019-12-19T05:39:52Z

Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hey,

Okay awesome lets try it out. Sorry about the threads, I didnt know that was a problem. When i'm looking for answers I like to search the forums to save time and also save from asking the same questions many others have asked, thats why i avoid PM's etc.

I can keep the convo on skype from now on and avoid the forums.

you can always come to forum there is no issue with that,but we have an active support team available on skype and whatsapp which can help with your basic questions.