Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-02-06T17:56:50Z
Hello!

I tried to set the working hours in a MEVD17.2.3 (B46 engine) to 1. I can read out the d-flash and can change the hours to 1. But hen I ill write it back, Autohex is readinf d-flash part 1 and part 2 again up to 100%, autohex closed comletely and started new, no wiritng of aný flash. Why autohex crashed every time?

tested it now with several MEVD17.2.3. Every DME has working hours from 302. Seems that Autohex cannot read these DMEs correctly and due to it Autohex cannot write it.

CU Oliver
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2020-02-06T20:30:07Z
Hello!

Short Upate. I did it finally with ISN Boot Mode.

CU Oliver
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-02-08T06:05:41Z
Originally Posted by: Milkyway 

Hello!

I tried to set the working hours in a MEVD17.2.3 (B46 engine) to 1. I can read out the d-flash and can change the hours to 1. But hen I ill write it back, Autohex is readinf d-flash part 1 and part 2 again up to 100%, autohex closed comletely and started new, no wiritng of aný flash. Why autohex crashed every time?

tested it now with several MEVD17.2.3. Every DME has working hours from 302. Seems that Autohex cannot read these DMEs correctly and due to it Autohex cannot write it.

CU Oliver

hi,
MEVD1723 is not supported in factory mode for writing can only read.for writing you need to use ISN boot mode.
Milkyway
  •  Milkyway
  • 100% (Exalted)
2020-02-09T15:12:58Z
Hello!

In that case it would be better that Autohex would show a message box that "write" is not possible or to delete the write checkbox for this ecu to avoid those problems.

CU Oliver