Sasika
  •  Sasika
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-04-09T22:40:44Z
Hi guys,
I did an F01 spare key but something wrong. I programmed lots of cas4 and cas4+ keys without any problem.
What I did:
- I removed the cas4 from the car, soldered the wires, read P and D flash with hextag without any problem.
- I put back the cas4 to the car, I made a key from the D-flash dump.
- I held the new key at the key icon until the new key programmed.
- remote working, car start, keyless works fine than usually.
- I tested it 3 times. start again, stop the car, remote test...etc. everything was perfect.
- after that I put back the plactic cover above the pedals, 3 screws, job done but.....
The windscreen wiper started itself. wtf?
I tried to start the car but no luck just crank a short time (1s).
The windscreen wiper always running itself.
I tried connect AH via obd but it show the battery voltage 0 (the battery is full and gysflash connected.) no communication. remote working on the new key and on the original key.
I checked the cas, no soldering issue, totally clean.
I connected the cas4 and the ZGW on bench. I can see the cas key data, and I can read fault codes from the cas and from the ZGW. So i think both modules works fine.
First time when I connected these modules on bench AH show me an error messages. '' WARNING: ZGW vehicle order data corrupted ''
but after that never show this message.
so now the car dead and I don't have idea what's wrong.
did I something wrong under the process? fuse? relay? wires?
Why started the car without any problem 3 times after key programming and after 10 min start the windscreen wiper itself and dead the car? I don't understand.
I read again the d and p flash and totally same than first time, not corrupt.
Can anyone help me about it?
 zgw.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 IMG_20200409_184717__01.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 Dump.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

roxetteer
2020-04-10T17:43:16Z
Check pin 16 of OBD socket for power...if not available there is a 5A fuse for that in junction box. But car not starting is totally different story...probably your ZGW is f***ed up... try connecting with esys and do coding to a module (any module will do) to see if the car wakes up.
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-11T09:12:41Z
Originally Posted by: Sasika 

Hi guys,
I did an F01 spare key but something wrong. I programmed lots of cas4 and cas4+ keys without any problem.
What I did:
- I removed the cas4 from the car, soldered the wires, read P and D flash with hextag without any problem.
- I put back the cas4 to the car, I made a key from the D-flash dump.
- I held the new key at the key icon until the new key programmed.
- remote working, car start, keyless works fine than usually.
- I tested it 3 times. start again, stop the car, remote test...etc. everything was perfect.
- after that I put back the plactic cover above the pedals, 3 screws, job done but.....
The windscreen wiper started itself. wtf?
I tried to start the car but no luck just crank a short time (1s).
The windscreen wiper always running itself.
I tried connect AH via obd but it show the battery voltage 0 (the battery is full and gysflash connected.) no communication. remote working on the new key and on the original key.
I checked the cas, no soldering issue, totally clean.
I connected the cas4 and the ZGW on bench. I can see the cas key data, and I can read fault codes from the cas and from the ZGW. So i think both modules works fine.
First time when I connected these modules on bench AH show me an error messages. '' WARNING: ZGW vehicle order data corrupted ''
but after that never show this message.
so now the car dead and I don't have idea what's wrong.
did I something wrong under the process? fuse? relay? wires?
Why started the car without any problem 3 times after key programming and after 10 min start the windscreen wiper itself and dead the car? I don't understand.
I read again the d and p flash and totally same than first time, not corrupt.
Can anyone help me about it?
 zgw.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 IMG_20200409_184717__01.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 Dump.zip You have insufficient rights to see the content.

did you check fault codes on cas?
Andrzej
2020-04-11T09:49:15Z
use esys, reset zgw and initialize flexray (this option in ah4 doesn't work)
REGARDS
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-11T10:03:53Z
Originally Posted by: Andrzej 

use esys, reset zgw and initialize flexray (this option in ah4 doesn't work)
REGARDS

for initialize flex ray yes you need to use ista,but we don't see flexray faults in it.
Andrzej
2020-04-11T10:20:37Z
I had a similar case when I changed cas4 for another. It helped me
Sasika
  •  Sasika
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-04-11T12:10:54Z
Sorry I uploaded wrong picture.
Here is the correct picture when I read first time the fault codes from ZGW. There is the flexray fault.
What is the flexray fault? I never seen it before.
Did I something wrong under the cas removing and key programming process that there is the fault code?
I checked the obd 16, no power on it.
I checked and replaced the 5A obd fuse under the glovebox but still no power on the obd.
 IMG_20200409_193509__01.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Andrzej
2020-04-11T12:15:37Z
esys or ista d flex ray initialization. we are writing soon. screw initialization and it will be ok
Autohex_II_BMW
2020-04-12T06:06:31Z
Originally Posted by: Sasika 

Sorry I uploaded wrong picture.
Here is the correct picture when I read first time the fault codes from ZGW. There is the flexray fault.
What is the flexray fault? I never seen it before.
Did I something wrong under the cas removing and key programming process that there is the fault code?
I checked the obd 16, no power on it.
I checked and replaced the 5A obd fuse under the glovebox but still no power on the obd.
 IMG_20200409_193509__01.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

you can do flexray initialization with autohex running ista as passthru.
Willisodhiambo
2020-04-20T11:59:38Z
Solving the problem is good but not enough.

Do we have any understanding why this happened? How it could start 3 times but collapse 10minutes later? Even if ZWG was corrupted, why did it not corrupt immediately after new key was made.
Andrzej
2020-04-20T13:01:56Z
the seal was not damaged, flexray network communication was interrupted, this happens by cas 4,4+ manipulation, therefore flexray initialization must be done. then everything comes back.
Levanime
2020-04-20T21:11:11Z
doesnot really make sense..
Sasika
  •  Sasika
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2020-04-20T22:29:11Z
Sorry for delay.
The car is done. The 5A fuse was faulty.
I replaced it and the car came back to life.
It was a big surprise for me and a big pain.
Simple cas4 key programming -> 2 days job.
Learn and learn.
Thank you everybody for the big help.
And yes. Strange that after the key programming the car started 3 times and 10min later had a fuse problem.
Apologies that I opened a new topic.