asim
  •  asim
  • 69.6% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-05-05T14:38:16Z
Hi,
Tried to do keylearning for 3-series F30. In the procedure of getting the secret file via onbench reading of the FEM i get an error.
-> step 1, FEM/BDC unlock - wiring 1 - succeeds without error and continues to step 2
-> step 2, FEM/BDC unlock - wiring 2 - fails saying "please make sure the SO-8 clip is connected correctly, then try again" see screenshot below
 step2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

I removed the plastic protective layer from the eeprom so the clip connects in a good way.
 schoongemaakt.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Next to that I also used probes which I connected to the wires of the clip to make sure there was a good connection.
 probes.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Anyone knows what could be causing this?

Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-06T06:49:49Z
Originally Posted by: asim 

Hi,
Tried to do keylearning for 3-series F30. In the procedure of getting the secret file via onbench reading of the FEM i get an error.
-> step 1, FEM/BDC unlock - wiring 1 - succeeds without error and continues to step 2
-> step 2, FEM/BDC unlock - wiring 2 - fails saying "please make sure the SO-8 clip is connected correctly, then try again" see screenshot below
 step2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

I removed the plastic protective layer from the eeprom so the clip connects in a good way.
 schoongemaakt.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Next to that I also used probes which I connected to the wires of the clip to make sure there was a good connection.
 probes.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Anyone knows what could be causing this?

please contact support on skype or whatsapp.