quarrymot
2020-05-11T16:16:34Z
Hi, I need to read the ISN of a CAS3 module but I don't have or know where to find the diagrams for this.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? Is there somewhere I can retrieve all the relevent wiring diagrams?

Many thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

abc123
  •  abc123
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2020-05-12T03:39:27Z
Originally Posted by: quarrymot 

Hi, I need to read the ISN of a CAS3 module but I don't have or know where to find the diagrams for this.
Could someone please point me in the right direction? Is there somewhere I can retrieve all the relevent wiring diagrams?
Many thanks

Read with what?

Autohex_II_BMW
2020-05-12T07:21:44Z
Originally Posted by: quarrymot 

Many thanks

its available in the forum please search topic before posting new thread.anyway i have attached connection diagram here and if need all diagrams please contact support.for cas for isn you need a key slot also from any E series.
 On bench menu.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. HW4 CAS3.png You have insufficient rights to see the content. Key slot.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.