Seat EDC17CP14 Details
Hexprog supports the following methods for EDC17CP14:
- Factory Mode (On Bench): You Don't need to open your EDC17CP14.
- Boot Mode: You need to open EDC17CP14.
- OBD Mode: Tuning/Modification can be done without dismounting EDC17CP14 from the vehicle.
Order Hexprog and get fully functioning license of Ecu cloning/chip tuning free for 30 days!
Available Services in EDC17CP14 for Hexprog users:
- Delete Fault Code(s)
- Immobilizer System OFF
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation OFF
- Diesel Particulate Filter OFF
- Swirl Valve OFF
- Lambda Sensor OFF
You can request these services from Hexprog Portal
OBD Details of EDC17CP14:
- Virtual Read is supported
- OBD Read is supported
- OBD write is supported
EDC17CP14 Can be found in following Models
|Seat||Exeo||2.0 TDI 6MT|
|Seat||Exeo ST||2.0 TDI 6MT|