Enoch
  •  Enoch
  • 72.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-01-11T20:40:58Z
Hello guys. I have to program afew Fx keys. Two questons: 1) what's the best tool to read the CAS eprom? 2) Can I do this with only access to the CAS?
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Autohex_II_BMW
2017-01-11T22:02:31Z
Hi Enoch
1- we never tested a single bdm tool by ourselves, so we cannot recommend any brand.
As I recall there was a topic in here about your question.
2- so far all F series models need to read cas dump, we may have a good luck someday this year and release a method to work on obd only.
ANG KEY
2017-03-21T16:21:47Z
Hello everyone.I am newest member on this forum I want to buy very soon Autohex bmw full pakage and i want to know from forum members as many as possible abaut this device. Thanks
Autohex_II_BMW
2017-03-21T22:14:44Z
welcome aboard ANG
This forum is for technical support, if you have a particular technical question you may post it here.
I don't expect that your general question will attract someone here.
ANG KEY
2017-03-22T08:57:20Z
Originally Posted by: Autohex_II_BMW 

Hi Enoch
1- we never tested a single bdm tool by ourselves, so we cannot recommend any brand.
As I recall there was a topic in here about your question.
2- so far all F series models need to read cas dump, we may have a good luck someday this year and release a method to work on obd only.

Hello,directly by OBD .It will be the most powerful interface from the world without remove cas and read on table because it is very risky.Thanks