shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2018-02-06T08:10:35Z
Hi. I upgraded the software in the bmw e71 2009 5.0i. flashing ccc navigations ,CHAMP-MASK,
failed to . the program uploads a new soft one and here it is ok. it resets the module and there is a programming error. another navi which ah4 killed. Is there any way to revive her without icom? nbt i combi (2013) I saved esys. We do not recommend updating navi using the autohex option
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

roxetteer
2018-02-06T19:11:56Z
You should contact support mate...tech.support15@micro-tronik.com and let them help you.
cardiagcom
2018-02-06T22:48:50Z
Autohex old HW or new HW killed CCC or CIC never try to update unit with MOST connection, Never try to update KOMBI with E87 killed unit ,but ISTA P back to life 🙂
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-02-06T23:03:56Z
autohex should therefore have locked flashing options for the ccc cic kombi champ . because it kills modules.
Gbyleveldt
2018-02-07T05:01:07Z
You should never flash MOST based devices with AH, or any other soft that is DCan only (including WinKFP when used with DCan cable). This is common knowledge and not a fault of AH specifically. Only way to flash MOST devices on E series is using ICOM.

That being said, I would advise against flashing any CCC at all. The likelihood of bricking it is too severe because the flash chips in these are failing frequently. I have many of them here that require flash replacement because of failed hardware.
shox
  •  shox
  • 100% (Exalted)
2018-02-07T07:57:39Z
I chose autohex due to the possibility of safe and easy flashing modules. But it's not like that . the same I do esys and winkffp which is more secure. the only advantage of ah is the refined key programming interface. here I am very happy
bawareca1
2018-02-08T06:45:10Z
Originally Posted by: Gbyleveldt 

That being said, I would advise against flashing any CCC at all. The likelihood of bricking it is too severe because the flash chips in these are failing frequently. I have many of them here that require flash replacement because of failed hardware.

Yup, I refuse to flash CCC even if the customer wants to sign a waver. There are 2 types of CCC units-ones that have already failed and others that will fail tomorrow.