Autowerks
2020-07-16T20:24:30Z
so ive reset quite a few ga8hp50z gearboxes and not had any trouble, until now on a 17 plate g series, it runs thorugh the erasing and flashing but then says failed right at the end, autohex says it will reset f/ g series, has any body had luck resetting g series as at the moment im getting conflicting info from live chat with microtronik, im being told that autohex does e f series,
does any one have any info on what f/g series boxes/software autohex can reset as it would be handy to have a list instead of guessing and giving it ago

many thanks
Sponsor

Start ECU Repairing, ECU Cloning, and Chip Tuning today, all from an incredible price of just USD 385.00.

No annual fees, no extra charges: You pay only when you have a job.

Visit Hexprog II page

Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2020-07-17T11:52:51Z
More supported 8HP on G series will be available in few weeks
Autowerks
2020-07-17T12:00:33Z
Originally Posted by: Admin 

More supported 8HP on G series will be available in few weeks

Admin, have you got a list of what softwares etc is already supported, as when connected to the vehicle it will download and flash the Egs but right at the end it says failed please try again, if I connect direct to gearbox it says comms error, I tried a 8hp51cz and that told me not supported but this 8hp50z does attempt but fails, I did try getting some info on live chat but the conversation seemed to go round in circles
Admin
  •  Admin
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Administration
2020-07-17T12:04:35Z
It is about the software version ( mainly BTLD software version) we are going to add more support.
When Autohex does not find a supported software version of the BTLD it will fail.