Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
Offline keyproggdynia  
#1 Posted : 07 October 2020 02:10:06(UTC)
keyproggdynia


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/09/2020(UTC)
Posts: 12

Thanks: 1 times
I was programming hu nbt evo in bmw f15 2018. programming was stoped on file no.13 and it failed. now i have a black screen. i can't re-program, i can encode but i also get an error. contact technical support. give email
Sponsor
HexTag/HexProg tool is the ultimate tool for Ecu Cloning/Ecu Tuning including MDG1 Ecu Cloning/MDG1 Ecu Tuning, BDM Read/write, Key renew and EEPROM Reset

Click here on HexTag for more info about HexProg Software

Offline Autohex_II_BMW  
#2 Posted : 07 October 2020 07:01:04(UTC)
Autohex_II_BMW


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Moderator
Joined: 22/08/2015(UTC)
Posts: 1,306
United Arab Emirates
Location: Dubai

Thanks: 536 times
Was thanked: 1278 time(s) in 671 post(s)
Originally Posted by: keyproggdynia Go to Quoted Post
I was programming hu nbt evo in bmw f15 2018. programming was stoped on file no.13 and it failed. now i have a black screen. i can't re-program, i can encode but i also get an error. contact technical support. give email


please unplug and connect battery negative and reprogram again, for more details contact support via skype/WhatsApp.
skype: microtronik@outlook.com
WhatsApp : +971555827622
Best regards
Offline keyproggdynia  
#3 Posted : 07 October 2020 11:18:10(UTC)
keyproggdynia


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/09/2020(UTC)
Posts: 12

Thanks: 1 times
disconnecting the battery did nothing, ah4 the programming option says it was programmed hunbt. the encoding option claims that programming has not been completed. nothing could be done. I fixed it with another tool.
Offline Autohex_II_BMW  
#4 Posted : 07 October 2020 22:48:02(UTC)
Autohex_II_BMW


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Moderator
Joined: 22/08/2015(UTC)
Posts: 1,306
United Arab Emirates
Location: Dubai

Thanks: 536 times
Was thanked: 1278 time(s) in 671 post(s)
Originally Posted by: keyproggdynia Go to Quoted Post
disconnecting the battery did nothing, ah4 the programming option says it was programmed hunbt. the encoding option claims that programming has not been completed. nothing could be done. I fixed it with another tool.


probably it was in programming mode.
Offline keyproggdynia  
#5 Posted : 11 October 2020 09:38:15(UTC)
keyproggdynia


Rank: Newbie

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/09/2020(UTC)
Posts: 12

Thanks: 1 times
maybe, but the fact is that a tool for $ 6000 plus $ 750 a year killed hu nbt and couldn't fix it. tool for $ 300 repaired it in 40 minutes, that's not what I expected he was the best tool for bmw
Offline Autohex_II_BMW  
#6 Posted : 11 October 2020 22:34:19(UTC)
Autohex_II_BMW


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Moderator
Joined: 22/08/2015(UTC)
Posts: 1,306
United Arab Emirates
Location: Dubai

Thanks: 536 times
Was thanked: 1278 time(s) in 671 post(s)
Originally Posted by: keyproggdynia Go to Quoted Post
maybe, but the fact is that a tool for $ 6000 plus $ 750 a year killed hu nbt and couldn't fix it. tool for $ 300 repaired it in 40 minutes, that's not what I expected he was the best tool for bmw


more tests are going on for HU-H ENET flashing will be rectified in coming months sorry for trouble caused.
thanks 2 users thanked Autohex_II_BMW for this useful post.
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.