Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post
Offline Dlgdiagnostics  
#1 Posted : 24 August 2018 13:22:44(UTC)
Dlgdiagnostics

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just encountered an issue with a 2013 328i , it was suppose to be something simple ecu swap like always , but the auto hex would not read the isn from this DME 17.2.4 , finally after many tries it did , and when I tried to write it on the donor ecu same thing error error error in boot mode until finally , it slowed me to write but after all of that I was never able to encode and program ,,, does anyone have any ideas . I used the pro software and then finally ista p and anything I could think of but no luck . I am posting here cause I’m hoping some one will have an idea . Or do we just result to our old methods of using some type of tunning machine . ? Thsnks I will a wait a response ,

Solved ,,,,

Edited by user 25 August 2018 09:51:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
HexTag/HexProg is the ultimate tool for BDM, Key renew and EEPROM Reset

Click here on HexTag for more info about HexProg Software

Offline Autohex_II_BMW  
#2 Posted : 24 August 2018 23:16:37(UTC)
Autohex_II_BMW

Groups: Moderator
United Arab Emirates

Was thanked: 909 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dlgdiagnostics Go to Quoted Post
I just encountered an issue with a 2013 328i , it was suppose to be something simple ecu swap like always , but the auto hex would not read the isn from this DME 17.2.4 , finally after many tries it did , and when I tried to write it on the donor ecu same thing error error error in boot mode until finally , it slowed me to write but after all of that I was never able to encode and program ,,, does anyone have any ideas . I used the pro software and then finally ista p and anything I could think of but no luck . I am posting here cause I’m hoping some one will have an idea . Or do we just result to our old methods of using some type of tunning machine . ? Thsnks I will a wait a response ,

Hi,
We need more info regarding the issue.please contact in skype for instant support
Offline Levanime  
#3 Posted : 25 August 2018 12:51:33(UTC)
Levanime

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 99 post(s)
how did you solve it?