Hexprog is able to do chip tuning by OBD for all BMW MEVD17.X.X in E and F series starting from this version. EDC17CXX will be available in Hexprog OBD list in next updates.
You can use Virtual Read in HexProg to download the original flash files from our servers, and write the modified flash by OBD using Hexprog.
This version supports more MDG1 Ecus (Factory Mode) like: MG1CP007, MG1CS028, MG1CS015, MG1CS016 ...
- Added by OBD MEVD17.2, MEVD17.2.4, MEVD17.2.6, MEVD17.2.9 in BMW E Series: Virtual Read, OBD Write, Ecu Backup/Restore Coding, Read/Erase fault codes, and Auto Checksum.
- Added by OBD MEVD17.2, MEVD17.2.3, MEVD17.2.4, MEVD17.2.5, MEVD17.2.6, MEVD17.2.8 Master/Slave, MEVD17.2.9, MEVD17.8.2, MEVD17.2.H, MEVD17.2.G, MEVD17.2.P Master/Slave in BMW F series: Virtual Read, OBD Write, Ecu Backup/Restore Coding, Read/Erase fault codes, and Auto Checksum.
- Added Porsche MG1CP007 Factory Mode
- Added Land Rover MG1CS028 Factory Mode
- Added Ford MG1CS015, MG1CS016, MG1CS017 Factory Mode
- Added Jaguar MG1CS028 Factory Mode
Supported Ecu List can be found here: Hexprog Ecu Cloning List